12th ESA Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing 🇵🇱
📍 WROCŁAW, POLAND
The Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing – EO for Hydrology and Hazards aims at:
- Training the next generation of scientists and professionals on remote sensing for hydrology and related hazards
- Explaining the theoretical principles, processing algorithms and data products from multiple sources including optical, thermal and microwave EO data for hydrology and hazards
- Introducing tools and methods for the use of EO satellite data, in particular the Sentinels and new SAR missions
- Stimulating the use of EO in the domains of water cycle science, water management and hazards such as landslides, floods and drought
- Demonstrating cloud-based, large-scale processing of EO data
You can see more information about this event here.
If you are not a subscriber to our newsletter, please, consider it. You are very welcome.