EarthCARE Pre-launch Science and Validation Workshop 🇮🇹
📍 Frascati, Italy.
- Provide open forum for the science community to present and discuss EarthCARE science topics and results.
- Identify and consolidate science questions addressed by EarthCARE’s unique observational capabilities and data products.
- Promote synergy of EarthCARE with past, present and future satellite missions, for both active and passive remote sensing instruments.
- Foster international collaboration in the preparation of the scientific exploitation of EarthCARE.
- Identify novel, scientific use cases and applications for EarthCARE within the cloud, precipitation, aerosol and radiation interaction domain and beyond.
- Explore EarthCARE’s contribution to support the development and scientific exploitation of ESMs, mesoscale atmospheric models, NWP & cloud models, both for model improvement and key observational data.
- Investigate EarthCARE’s potential to support climate process studies and trend assessments.
- Encourage a new, diverse generation of remote sensing atmospheric scientists to explore EarthCARE and associated observations in the future.
- Provide training opportunities to familiarize the science community with EarthCARE products, tools and databases.
- Provide recommendations on the EarthCARE scientific preparation and exploitation.
You can see more information about this event here.
If you are not a subscriber to our newsletter, please, consider it. You are very welcome.