Your duties will be as follows:
– Managing the CSC Ground Segment mission-related operations in line with the Copernicus Contribution Agreement;
– Managing the preparation, maintenance and evolution of the mission-specific Ground Segment technical baseline, including the flying Copernicus satellites and the future Copernicus Expansion and Next Generation missions;
– Reporting on the CSC Ground Segment mission-related operations status, performance, and plans;
– Identifying risks and mitigation actions relating to Copernicus Ground Segment mission-related operations;
– Managing and coordinating the interfaces with EOP-P, EOP-GM and D/OPS to ensure the successful execution of the CSC Ground Segment mission operations for the flying Copernicus satellites and the successful operations preparation for the future Copernicus Expansion and Next Generation missions as part of the EOP Mission System Authority;
– Driving initiatives in the Section aimed at delivering innovation and initiating new operational paradigms, including collaboration with external entities;
– Supporting the ESA Earth observation quality system for the definition and maintenance of the Copernicus Ground Segment quality programme of work;
– Providing support to the Head of the Copernicus Ground Segment and Data Management Division and contributing to short- and long-term organisational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
You will also be responsible for identifying, assessing, managing and reporting the health and safety risks in your area of responsibility.